Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Soaring to Soreness

Per a promise, I took my son to the Rec Center last night and played a little basketball.

After skying and jamming (um, crouching and limping?) for an hour and a half, we went home, where I promptly sat at the computer until 1:00 a.m., working on the theatre program. When I stood up after 4 hours of sitting at the desk, my knees were little blocks of concrete, screaming to be pulverized. Er sump'n.

It's almost done, though -- need to add two more ads, and then send it to someone else for proofreading.

People really do send me a lot of useless ads, though -- stuff that has no chance of working within the space we have -- which means I spend (literally) hours formatting and reformatting their junk. If it was useable when it came to me, the job would be soooooo much easier.

Still, the results are pretty nice, I think.

I have my collapse scheduled for Sunday evening.

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Ooooo! I'm sore reading this! I know the feeling of vigorous workout then sitting hunched over computer. Feels like my muscles are brittle when I try to stand.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home