Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tagged Redux

I also have a blog in which I spout my personal reviews of stuff. Under no set schedule -- I write when the muse spews -- and under no set-in-stone guidelines, I just review stuff.

Anyway, I thought I'd apply yesterday's tag-task to that blog. I found the 5th sentence of the 23rd post, and it is this:

"Get me 6 unknown actors!"

This, clearly, has more meat to it than yesterday's tag-line (which was, if I recall correctly in all it's profusiveness, "Yeesh."). This, clearly, represents a cry to the very heavens -- redolant of "My kingdom for a horse!", or "Bring me the head of Alfredo Garcia", or "Get your own tots!"

1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Hmmmm....interesting. I thought the Yeesh was pretty interesting too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home