Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Resolution Movement

Well, I made (minor) steps on my goal to give up some of the crap to which I have committed: I told my minister that I would not participate on the committee he asked me. This doesn't seem like a big deal, but "no" is pretty hard for me.

Particularly when it's something I'm (pretty) sure I could really help with. Gotta (somehow) get over the whole Clark Kent syndrome.

I also have outlined a plan to back out of the CA job and the projector operator job....both of these are scheduled through May. I'll complete the schedule, but after that, I'm not doin' it. Again, minor steps...but big ones for me.

Now to find a way to get someone to prepare the theatre program and design (at least some of) the sets....and to get someone else to prepare the Scout videos.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Sounds like you are on your way to a less hectic year, Ted!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home