Recent Posts

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Heh

Well, auditions went blahly okay last night.

My singing was.....okay. I hit all the notes, and sang with emotion and projection and musicality, I think. But I thought my vocal quality was, at best, mediocre. Not sure why (and it's a little disturbing). I definitely don't think my singing lost me the role, but it didn't exactly nail it to the wall, either.

My reading, however, was really good, I thought. There are 7 actors vying for this role -- three of them last night. In my opinion, I was the clear best of the lot last night. I have this feeling, though, that there may have been some stars among the 4 others that auditioned on Sunday. Ah, well. Whatever happens, happens. I went there and didn't die, so there's that.

The director already called me back for call-back auditions tomorrow night, so that's a good thing. We'll see how that goes then.

I'm neither too pessimistic nor optimistic, at this point. I'll just go tomorrow and give it my best shot.

1 Comments:

At 8:03 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Seeeee!!! A call back is a good sign!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home