Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Lots and Lots of Cooks

Well, this show certainly has it's share of directors. There are at least three diva(ish) actors in the cast, who feel it's not only their right but, apparently, their obligation to offer their suggestions and outright direction to other actors.

This is one of my pettest peeves -- there's a reason the director is hired and sits out front.

That said, there's a lot of talent on this stage, and I think, when all is said and done, that the show is going to be pert near specktacyoolar.

Not sure why I just turned into Goober.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Oooo...that drives me nuts! One of the reasons I liked doing improv is that if someone tried to pull the director power trip thingy, they were 'benched' or told to shut up. Only the guy that ran the show critiqued or directed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home