Recent Posts

Monday, March 20, 2006

Oddly odd

I sort of didn't feel like posting last week -- partly because I was still feeling the pressure of auditioning and wanting that role -- and partly because I was just feeling tired and blah.

Don't feel much like posting today, either, and I'm not sure why. I spent the weekend camping with my son, which was great (but cold (and exhausting)). Slept okay last night, but still feeling awfully yawny and gray today.

But. I did get the part. After making us wait way too long (call-backs were Wednesday; I didn't hear anything until Saturday), he finally offered me the part I wanted.

Now, of course, being stressable (read: neurotic), I'm saying "What did I get myself into?" It's a common feeling for me after getting a part -- kind of the actor's equivalent of buyer's remorse -- and it'll pass soon enough.

One hopes.

So for the next two months, my life will be fuller than full. Between rehearsals and set design, et al, I'm gonna be full up. Ah, well....I've lived there before.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO! I knew you'd get it! When is it going on? I know you will be phenomenal.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home