Recent Posts

Thursday, April 20, 2006

And yet more....

I have to do (as usual) the videos for the Boy Scout Eagle Court of Honor, which will be held a week from Sunday. I told them that I needed the pictures and information long in advance this time, because of my rehearsal schedule. Each one of these videos takes me, typically, about 2.5 hours to do.

Well....

I haven't received a thing yet...which means that (assuming I receive everything before this weekend) I'll be spending the entire day on Sunday doing these -- which really isn't fair to me.

If I don't receive 'em, the videos aren't going to happen. It's as simple as that. I hate to screw the boys over, but in this real world, Sunday is it.

Maybe this makes me a bad person, but 's not much I can do about it.

1 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Well, you have to set boundries. You have an overflowing plate and you did give them notice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home