Recent Posts

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Got 'em, and burned out

Well, the Boy Scout video stuff got to me before the weekend, and yes, I did do my duty and make the videos. Wasn't as bad as it could have been, but it still took me about 5 1/2 hours to do. Really, not how I wanted to spend my Sunday. But at least they're done, and they came out pretty great, actually.

On Monday, though, utter exhaustion finally overtook me, and I ended up calling in sick to work (and just sleeping all day). I had a major headache; I couldn't concentrate; and I just felt that I really ought to pamper my body a little bit -- especially since, with less than two weeks to go before the show opens, the ante gets upped now.

I'm still tired, but much less so than I was. The day off helped tremendously.

Now if I just knew my lines.....

1 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Take care of yourself, Ted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home