Recent Posts

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Concert

Last night was the 7th and 8th grade choir's Christmas Concert.

Never believe that it's not painful to be a parent.

Seriously, they sounded pretty good, all in all. It is amazing, though, how much better the girls sound than the boys -- puberty really raises heck with the voice, I'm thinkin'.

I also had a beer (or three) watching Monday Night Football. Having the occasional quintessential guy night out ain't a bad thing, either.

Too bad the Eagle, due to their almost unfathomable ineptitude, caused me (yet another) fantasy football loss. I can't wait until the fantasy football season is over. I'm quitting the hobby after this -- gonna take up Mah Johngg, or denuding rabbits, or anything! else instead.

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger Aisha T. said...

Ted: Oh, I believe that being a parent is the hardest job in the world. (I haven't been a parent yet--hardest job and am a very lazy person) And pain comes with the territory. I see my old dance recitals and wonder how my parents sat through them. Then again, I sit through the old dance recitals and am entranced. How did I make so many mistakes? But, that aside, I was so glad to perform and have people clapping for me, no matter how bad or how amazing I was. And kids always surprise me....from either sheer talent or sheer talent of comedic discipline.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home